Sunday, January 17, 2010

Muslims' Contribution to Human Civilization: Great Speech by Musab Iqbal


Musab Iqbal, a great personality of contemporary time. A philosopher, a thinker, a writer, an inspirational speaker, I don’t have enough words to describe his personality. All I know is that he really impressed me with his knowledge.

I like not only his ideas but the way he speaks to the audience. He lives in India and has become the friend of an ordinary person like me through Facebook. He is currently on a tour across India to deliver his inspirational speeches.

He sent me few of his speeches through email. In this excellent speech “Muslims' Contribution to Human Civilization”, he has told us how Muslims contributed to the growth of human civilization.

The last part of this speech is unforgettable, but you need to listen the whole speech in order to understand his message to the Muslim community across the globe.

There are few more of his speeches I have, which I will share soon.

Thanks Musab for giving me the rights to share this speech to my readers.

You can visit his blog http://www.phantasmmind.blogspot.com/
blog comments powered by Disqus