Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Bye MBA With the Hope of New Beginning


My MBA course work is about to finish, only one week left. The feelings are mixed, sometimes I feel Thanks God it’s finished, but sometimes it makes me very sad when I think that it’s going to be over. No more university life, no more university friends, no more joke exchange after the class in the university café.

It is all the part of life, people come and go and the life goes on. All you take with yourself are the memories. Memories for the whole of your life.

The journey of my MBA started in January 2008. When I first entered the campus I found a new world. A new place, new faces, everything was new for me. I was enriched with great enthusiasm but I was bit nervous as well.

When I entered the class, some people were already sitting. Few looked at me but I took the front seat without looking back at them and started to wait for the teacher. It was a class of microeconomics. I still remember the guy who taught us this subject. Although he was very strict but he gave all the students jump start to their academic career.

Soon afterward, we students started to know each other and became friends. I also found some guys (or you can say they found me) and made a study group. The time started to move on. Days are gone, months are gone and even the years are gone. And now I am just a few steps away from my graduation.

I found the whole journey very painstaking. Taking a job and studies together was very tedious, but I learned a lot. I have developed my personality to progress in my professional as well as personal life. Now I find myself more intelligent and wise decision maker. Improved everything which a professional needs to have in his personality.

Let’s hope for good and I pray that we all friends should be friends forever and progress in our life greatly. God bless us all.
blog comments powered by Disqus