Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Octara Professional Training and Workshop Calendar for July - Dec 2009

Guys at Octara sent me their Professional Training and Workshop calendar for the next six months, July to December 2009. I thought to share it with you.

Little introduction of Octara

"Octara Private Limited is an independent enterprise and a Business Information Management company of the Tranzum Group specializing in Corporate/Management Training & Workshops, Seminars & Conferences, Event Management, Publications and Public Relations."
For complete information visit http://www.octara.com/

Click the image for bigger version


For more updates like this, subscribe to email by clicking here

3 comments:

  1. check the spelling of PARMANENT TEACHERS (voting) .. actualy its PERMANENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous, I am looking for a proof reader, will you do it for me...

    @Nidz I will participate in a workshop of public speaking...

    ReplyDelete